Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Instant Pasta

I like Italian food. However, I don't fancy preparing it myself. So far, all I need to do when I want some pizza or pasta is going to the nearest Pizza Hut franchise or pick up the phone and make orders. That's before I found Pazto instant pasta and LaFonte instant spaghetti.

The preparation was quick and easy (just like preparing instant noodle). Boil a glass of water, pour the ingredients, stir well, wait for several minutes and voila! I had a bowl of hot pasta :-D

Now I'm going to try it with hot water instead of boiled water. If I succeed, I'll be having hot pasta for lunch, at work .... hmmmm........ yummy

3 comments:

kentang_gue said...

Bener, gw jg dah nyoba du2ya
kalo mau nyoba di rendem air panas sih silakan tapi kemungkinan besar tidak akan matang, bahan pasta rada lain dr pada mie instan umumnya, walau dibungkus tertulis instan juga

anyway

GUE

Xlylith said...

Yup...
It was totally disaster.
The worse part was the fact that I tried it twice.......
I'll get portable heater then :-D

gambas van brewen said...

still the old youdee...
lapar adalah musuh utama, matang ngga matang pokoke mangan.