Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Instant Pasta

I like Italian food. However, I don't fancy preparing it myself. So far, all I need to do when I want some pizza or pasta is going to the nearest Pizza Hut franchise or pick up the phone and make orders. That's before I found Pazto instant pasta and LaFonte instant spaghetti.

The preparation was quick and easy (just like preparing instant noodle). Boil a glass of water, pour the ingredients, stir well, wait for several minutes and voila! I had a bowl of hot pasta :-D

Now I'm going to try it with hot water instead of boiled water. If I succeed, I'll be having hot pasta for lunch, at work .... hmmmm........ yummy

2 comments:

Xlylith said...

Yup...
It was totally disaster.
The worse part was the fact that I tried it twice.......
I'll get portable heater then :-D

gambas said...

still the old youdee...
lapar adalah musuh utama, matang ngga matang pokoke mangan.